Friday, December 11, 2009

Clutter

I am a pack-rat.
I collect things.
I have difficulty letting go.
I might need them someday.  The things.
Why pay for the same thing later when I have it now?  I can save it for later.
It's hard to throw away useful items.  Never mind that I may not be using them.
Too much stuff clutters my creative space - mentally and physically.

Oh, I bet you artists and boomers can relate.

I want a new easel.
I need to do my Christmas cards.
I MUST finish some paintings.
I want to curl up with a book.
I need to clean house.
I MUST finish my Christmas shopping.

What, exactly, is wrong with wanting Peace on Earth.  and a kitten?

I did say, "...with Stay Musings on Occasion."

1 comment:

  1. I find the best way to bring in the new is to let go of the old. I support you in letting go of the old! (Do you know about Freecycle? It's a bulletin board for people ready to let go of the old. It's great!)

    ReplyDelete