Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Fave Blogs - no Three

I don't normally share websites, except in my blog list over there to the right and down aways,  but these are worth pointing out to you. 


If you have ANY issues at all with language, you will likely not appreciate the Bloggess.  But I think she is one of the funniest women I've ever read.  And her face is so cute and ladylike it just makes the incongruity more charming.  At least in my head.  


Another new website I've recently discovered is that of Kimberly Kelly Santini.  I saw her work last year on Dog Art Today when she won a wine label contest.  The Bloggess mentioned her today and I went back to revisit.  Her FAQ page on her blog is artistic explanation perfection.  For all of you who have questions like How do you make your art? to Will you donate a piece for auction? she has the answers.  


And my last fun blog is actually a two-fer.  It's Bent Objects (you'll see it there in the aforementioned right hand list) and his newest creative adventure My Response to Your Masterpiece.   Just go visit.  It's self-explanatory. 


No, I haven't put up any pics recently.  But I do have a painting on the easel.  Patience.  It's coming. 


And by the way, Gracie is still amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment