Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ahhhhh, Sunday




This past week I plunged into a project to feng shui my home.  It was interesting to see my cat react to the sudden upheaval in my dining room.  She zoomed from room to room and attacked the daily paper on the table.  I finally had to put her on the porch to calm her down.  The dogs just observed, waited and finally adapted. Saturday we emptied and rearranged the living room.  I think by Sunday, everyone was ready for some peace.  I have a long way to go; that was just two rooms and they aren't finished yet! 
And yes, that's Gracie on the right. She gets annoyed and looks away when the camera comes out. Her otherwise perky ears were rotated for my benefit. 

2 comments:

  1. Your couch looks like the perfect napping couch. Next time Brian comments on my napping, I'm claiming it's in my DNA.

    Good luck with with finishing the rooms. Changes are always so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS the perfect napping couch Jaclyn. That's why we bought it. and keep it. even though the upholstery is totally nineties. Claim the DNA! Ernie will love that.

    ReplyDelete