Monday, April 19, 2010

Artwork Updates

Here are a few pics of recent images I've been working on for the upcoming Gosport Arts Festival.  None are complete. 




This is the most recent incarnation of this piece. I decided to keep the ear, as my dear friend Sarah pleaded with me to please, please keep it in. You can't exactly tell it's an inverted ear, but I like the way it brings the body back around to the left corner to enhance the S-curve of this composition.



This piece is of a pup I painted awhile ago for a commission client.  I loved this incarnation best, with the human's hand holding her timid companion.  




These two chow paintings are on 6 x 6 wood panels.  I have a larger chow painting in progress.  Something about the chow is calling to me lately. 












No comments:

Post a Comment