Monday, February 22, 2010

End of February

It is incredibly hard to believe we are already heading into March. March of 2010.   I do mention time often, because I just don't ever seem to have enough of it and it seems to disappear on me.  It can be months before I realize I haven't been in touch with someone or missed a date or deadline.  It's not like I'm sequestered, but my life revolves around painting and dogs, home and studio.  My husband is amazed that I am an avid newspaper junkie - but it's how I keep in touch with where I live.  Why mention this?  I dunno - I guess it's often on my mind.  I also realize as time is passing, that my days here are limited and there is much I want to do.  


In the studio I want to explore textures and techniques with acrylics that I haven't done.  I've attempted twice in workshops, but once the workshop is over - I'm back to my commissions.  I'm so torn!  Obligations vs desires.  


Enough of that train of thought.  






Here are 2 pics, of Mikki and the newest painting.  I painted most of the weekend.  Yahoo!  I haven't spent so much consecutive time in the studio for several years.  It's been awesome.  


More to come.  Ditto and Plum need to be finished, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment