Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday

So the show is hung and I have a day to catch up with blogs and Facebook and sketches and stuff.  Plus go to the gym, cut the grass - yep, that's catching up!  yikes.






I was tickled to finish a piece I've been tackling off and on for a few months.  In my "spare" time.
This is "Running Buddies" and is my husband and youngest pup, caught napping after a run one morning.







Yesterday, with the help of Marcia, I got the show Castillo and Company mostly completely ready.  Still have to get tags and bios and such printed and applied.  We have 14 artists with 43 pieces on display.  I am really proud of all my students, their work and this show.


Now, off to my home studio to finish up some sketches.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete