Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Short Notes

Geez, already mid-June.  This is just a catching up post. 

I've taken the leap and decided not to do any more festival shows this season.  I won't get back out on the circuit again until next spring.  The economy is making sales slow, there are too many commissions waiting to be done and I'm in a groove.  It's good to see the paintings evolving and even better when I deliver one.  
My classes have started back up again as well.  So yep, some new work may come from demos, but most work will be commission pieces.  
I will be hosting a show and exhibiting around the holidays this year, so stay tuned for that.  

Since it is summer, I'll also be taking time off to spend with my husband and friends on vacations.  Can NOT wait to put my toes in some warm sand. !!   We just spent our first weekend trip in the mountains with my oldest sister, visiting old family haunts and giving Ernie his first look at my parents' home town.  





No comments:

Post a Comment