Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Other Things

Welcome to the new followers to my blog. Thanks for joining in.

This is gonna be a rather boring addition. No, wait, let me find an image to post. Images are always fun.
There it is. I began this, oh a year ago or so? I was working on some pieces for a demonstration I'm doing soon, and this was calling from the corner table, so I pulled this out to complete it while I had my palette open. This is my Gracie girl - official name Gracie Allen, also known as the daddy's girl ( and oh yes she very much is), pooh, poo-pie, and assorted other names. There is no title for this painting yet.

I'm a little scattered as I get organized for a workshop I'm teaching in a couple of days. I find things as I search for other things, and get distracted. Then I remember to catch up on even more other things. But, I shall be ready and even overly prepared by the time I leave. Such is the result of last minute pressure.

I haven't forgotten to finish up the tale of the collaboration. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment