Friday, March 13, 2009

End of a Normal Week


It's Friday the 13th and other than a dog having an icky personal moment, which I shall not describe, it has been neither unlucky nor lucky. The week has been quite productive, so regardless of all that is left to do, I feel a sense of accomplishment. whoohoo!

For those few who wonder how my time is spent:
I've completed a painting begun quite some time ago, am catching up with those on the wait list and those wanting to be on the wait list, have taught two classes this week, am prepping for a workshop next week and I took temporary possession of a pup for FETCH a cure, all while doing commission work interspersed. For grins, here are two of my "in process" commissions, waiting to get back on the easel. And yes, if you have been following faithfully, the bone is nearly finished in the Vegas painting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment