Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day Four - Vegas


This is Vegas. One of my loyal clients has been waiting for this painting for quite awhile. There are many reasons why a painting may take as long as this one did, and I will save that for another posting.

Vegas is one of several dogs that have been rescued by this wonderful family. She is a boxer ? mix and the sweetest "wild child" you'll ever meet. I couldn't quite capture her full energy, particularly in this seated image, so I went out to visit this dog that preferred to be outdoors rather than in. And boy, did meeting her help. I needed to capture the life in her eyes and that "ready to bounce off the sofa" look. Hopefully I've succeeded.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Adele. Is there a way to put the sizes of each painting when you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is. Will have to remember that. This is 16 x 20.

    ReplyDelete