Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kids, Kitties and K9's Art Show

A few months ago the director of a Smithfield art gallery, Sheila Gwaltney of Arts Center at 319, sent an email inviting me to do a show there with the theme of kids, cats and canines.  I happen to know Sheila from my days belonging to a group called Brush and Palette, which sadly no longer exists.  

Of course I was interested, and may I invite a few of my students as well?  
The answer was yes, so we will soon have another chance for 6 of us to show off our work.  

I'll blog more when the time comes, but in the meantime, the opening will be around the first of October and here are a few images of paintings we plan to submit.  

And I should mention all rights to these images belong to the artists - images shared with permission.  

Dreaming II
Dianne Smith 

Muriel
Carolyn Kipps

Presto
Marcia Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment