Friday, June 15, 2012

Annual Student Exhibit


My 4th annual student exhibit,  Acrylic and Color, is coming to Crossroads Art Center in July.  


This is when I get excited to show off the talents of my "kids" (all adults!) and you get to see what we've been up to in class. 


Some of my students are professional artists - they sell their work and take commission clients.  Some of my students are still honing their skills and finding their voice; either new to painting or just diving back in after a long absence. Others simply love to paint and enjoy the company and advice. Whichever applies, they are all pretty awesome and I'm thrilled to see their finished paintings hanging for all to see.  


Opening date will be Friday night, July 20, 2012.   
Here's a preview:


"Taking the Corner"
by Bill Echelberger

copyright 2012


"Angie's View"
 by Marcia Fowler
copyright 2012

 

No comments:

Post a Comment