Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rabbit, Rabbit part deux

This is a photographic update on the baby bunny situation in my backyard. (See the previous post for more details.)  I don't know that you'll be able to see, but there is a baby bunny looking at me.  The green leaf has been moved several times and there is now an open space just above it.  Inside that space there is a pair of little bunny eyeballs looking back at me. The one in the photo is just above the tip of that brown oak leaf.  Very tiny. 
Here is the view similar to the one taken earlier this week.  You can see the large stick on the right is still in place, but the nest is rearranged several times a day by Mama Bunny. 
The babies are obviously growing now, since the air spaces are getting larger.  My dogs have begun to pick up their scent and stick their noses under the panels. I believe they are now "talking," because my youngest hound will turn in their direction as if she hears them, but I can't hear anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment