Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've neglected my Blog!

Well, September is here and I have neglected my blog. This is a quick post to catch up with basics and then more posts will follow.
Classes have begun again at Crossroads and at the studio. It's good to see everyone and be back.

This Friday night will be 4th Fridays in Manchester and as always, our Studio 8 at Plant Zero will be open for you to visit. No special plans this month, but Mike has been working on new paintings he'd love to show off.

I spent more of August working on home projects than I had anticipated, plus took a sweet beach vacation that was most wonderful and much needed. I pulled out my crayons and sketch book for the first time in several years. Lastly, I spent my creative time in August working on sketches for several commission clients and I'll soon be putting about 5 new commission pieces on canvas. Then there is Mikki who is in the final stages of completion. So, while things didn't go quite as planned, which is soooooo typical of my daily life, it was a kind and gentle August for the first time in several years.
Ahhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment