Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moving on in the Studio


Tess will be delivered this weekend.  Her companion Micki is now underway.  Carley is nearly finished.  
So, worried I would be in a lull a couple of weeks ago with the pending completion of current work,  I contacted those next in line for a painting.  Got a photo shoot done.  Contacted the next person and didn't hear back.  So I contacted the next person.  And response was slow in coming.  So I contacted the next person and got in another photo shoot.
Oh, you know what happened next. 
ALL of them made decisions at once, so now I have 3 simultaneously waiting for sketches.  and yet a 4th person to get back to me about photos. yikes.  It'll be a busy August, but it's manageable.  The good news is the wait list gets shorter and shorter. 

In the meantime, classes have ended for the summer so I can enjoy uninterrupted painting (theoretically, that is) and get in some beach time.  Classes will start up again in September. 

Lastly,  I'm still transferring e-mail addresses manually to my new computer.  Once I have that done, a newsletter will be forthcoming.  Are you on the wait list and haven't received an update? Don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.  It's quicker for me to respond to your request than for me to send out updates. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment