Thursday, March 5, 2009

A not unusual Day


The photo, which has nothing to do with this entry, is from this morning.

This entry is for those who wonder how my days go. It's not typical, but not unusual, except that I didn't make it into the studio to paint. At least I did get in a photo shoot for a painting.

4 a.m. - up with my big dog, who has sinus issues. We discovered the natural solution is to allow him to eat grass OR we feed him raw broccoli. With more than 5 inches of snow still on the ground, it was a broccoli morning.

7:45 a.m. - up with all dogs. They get breakfast, then we head out for about 1/2 hour. Then I get breakfast.

9-10 a.m. Prepping for today's photo shoot scheduled at 11:00.

11- 12:30 Photo shoot with two pups and a kitty. Kitty was involved by default. :-)

12:30 -1:45 Travel time, errands, home.

2:00- 4:30 - Doggie lunch cookies and outside again. then I get lunch. Feed the cat. Make homemade dog cookies. Check e-mail. Talk to puppy sitter. Make blog entry. Go watch Ellen. ( I am late! I always watch Ellen. it's my one hour to relax).

5 p.m. - prepare dinner

6 p.m.- head out to yoga

9 p.m. - return home. catch 30 Rock. Take dogs out and go to bed.

And ( in case you did) you may wonder no more why I don't paint any more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment